Sunday, July 19, 2009

Make me whole

Walking along the way with my pals
I start to wonder why I’m falling apart
With all of them here to hold me and love
What is it that has torn me away

I pull myself up and walk on along
Only to find I no more am whole
There are many parts lost on the way
But sadly and truly not one does care

All are busy in their own little lives
And no one has time to help find me my life
Who do I look to for helping me out
Why doesn’t He atleast call out to me now

Out of the blue I heard a lil voice
Of my sweet lil pal who called out my name
I pushed her away in my quest to now pray
To the one Almighty who’ll show me the way

I pray on and on, to the one that know
Asking Him daily to lead me along
And I feel my lil pal nudging me now
Asking me to come and see the world that she knows

I push her away and warn her this time
To stop all her pranks to take me away
From the precious of times spent with my master alone
Waiting for Him to help find me my life

She didn’t go away but held me this time
Telling me how much she loved me always
No matter how I’m fallen to parts
I’ll forever remain her perfect lil one

Oh how could she say that when she’s known me so well
Wouldn’t all who I know laugh at her words insane
I push her away and ask her to leave
Deserve I no love and so not from her

She holds me again and kisses me now
And tells me again love me she how
Oh not again, don’t tell me those words
Deserve I not, not one of your touch

She hushes me now and kisses my tears
Asking to see me through her lil eyes
What do I see, I don’t believe
Perfect and whole looking right into me

He knows our thoughts and all of our deeds
But still does He say yes to our cry
Why don’t we give ear to His voice
And listen to Him answering our prayers galore

What love is it that maketh me whole!
What love is it that maketh perfect again!
My tears are now turned into songs of new life
That I’ll be singing all the days to come now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

another interesting post... u definitely are perfect gal... cos god has filled in the holes of ur life to make it perfect...