Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mom - God's gift

Down I land, in an all new town
Slowly I take my first few steps
Like a baby walking for the very first time
A known face to find in the crowd all around

My searching eyes finally rest
At the beaming face out in the crowd
What joy it brings to see her face
Gleaming at me with her beautiful smile

She puts me at home in this new lil town
And shows me all places as we drive along
Where she works and where she ere lived
All she shows me with such lovely care

Days go by with me sitting at home
But not a day when she doesn’t call
To check about my health, and
Making me feel completely at home

I spend long hours talking to her
Sure doesn’t feel like I’ve not known her for long
It seems to me, that she’s always been there
Watching me grow and listening to my endless talks

My every desire, fulfill does she
Even before it reaches my tongue
She cares about my feelings more than I do
And always takes time out to make me feel home

Starting to work after quite a long time
I get back home from a long tiring first day
To find her standing right at the door
Waiting for me to come home

Can’t stop telling her about all things I do
She aint just another person in my life
She’s become one of the most important ones
She’s my Mom, chosen according to God’s perfect plan

No comments: