Sunday, August 09, 2009

When that day comes

Spreading everywhere is the spirit of celebration
All things I hear are about eternal jubilation
Seems all hearts are submerged in this flood
The full-grown trees to every tiny bud

Who is it that’ll here cometh
That these people so runneth
Everywhere I go seeth only celebrations
Everyone I know seemth in jubilations

Suddenly I realize that knowth all around
But do know that this is not a place I’ve ere seen
Strangely still it feels just like home
Am surrounded by love and care all along

I look to the skies to see sight so familiar
But what I do see makes me feel stranger though
No sun, no moon, no stars do I see
But still in brightest of days I do live

I search for the temple to sit down and pray
I walk through the streets in search of my goal
Not a temple is here to worship my Lord
What a strange land I think traveling it whole

Suddenly I find myself in front of that man
He’s so lovely, he’s so kind
I’ll never forget that look in his eyes
As he looks into mine with such lot of love

I feel like I’ve known him for a long time now
But this radiance is something I’ve never seen before
I’m captivated by that look
And now to his sight I remain hooked

Now I realize am filled with his love
Happily now I’m running around
Dwelling in abounding moments of celebration
Sprinting around in the bliss of jubilation

This is the place I’ve wanted to be
Right from the day I’ve got to know Him
My longest of dreams has finally come true
As I stand face to face with the great I AM.

No comments: